I have been working out a knitting pattern for a string bag. After a failed first attempt and doing some math to figure out a size that would work a little better with my yarn, I ripped out my first bag and decided that it would be more fun to knit the next time if I dyed it in striped sections. Here are my results from yesterday’s dyeing session (using leftover bits of dye from past projects).
Here’s a close-up:
This yarn is a hemp/wool blend, so only the wool part dyed as I used an acid dyeing method. This resulted colors that are a bit more subdued than usual for the dyes I used. Hopefully, in a few days I can post a picture of my finished bag!